Why apply to this course?
With the increased demand from internationally qualified coating inspectors to obtain the well-respected ICorr inspection certificate, Corrodere have developed an online transition programme.
This is an easy and affordable way to obtain an ICorr inspection certificate without having to attend the full training course.
- Complete and submit the application form (selecting the ICorr inspection certificate you require) including supporting current inspection certificates, CV, photo identification (copy of passport or driving licence) and passport photos.
- A welcome letter will be sent by Corrodere with full study instructions.
- Student to access the appropriate online inspection transition course by creating their own personal account.
- One month’s access to the online Corrodere coating inspection training programme provided for revision purposes.
- Commence the timed online multiple choice assessment.
- Automated results will be sent to the Corrodere administration team.
- On successful completion Certificate and ID card issued by ICorr.
ICorr level 1
The transition course for ICorr level 1 consists of 100 randomly chosen questions to be completed in 1 hour.
ICorr level 2
The transition course for ICorr level 2 consists of 150 randomly chosen questions to be completed in 1 hour 30 minutes.
Recognised Inspection Certificates for Transition
Course and Examination Enquiries
For more information including prices and availability please visit our training partner’s website at https://corrodere.com/traintheinspector/coating-inspector-transition/ alternatively you can contact them on:
- +44 (0) 1252 732220