Corrosion under a layer of insulation is a hidden threat that is very hard to detect. Additionally, it can lead to extensive damage that can burden companies with high reparation costs.
Join our successful Corrosion Under Insulation Masterclass led by Dr. Clare Watt and Dr. Steve Paterson and gain insight into the latest developments!
Since the event starts next week, make sure to save your spot now.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- Understanding key characteristics of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Examples of critical CUI failures
- Elements of reliable CUI management
- Risk-based prioritisation and prediction methods
- Design considerations (insulation systems and coatings)
- Direct and indirect detection and monitoring technology
- An overview of published guidance
- Latest innovation status and projects