Painting Inspector Transition – BGAS-CSWIP, NACE, FROSIO: Transition Into The ICorr Scheme
Why attend this course?
Using our online programme, you can apply for transition into the scheme in the appropriate discipline, not into a particular grade or level.
– Download and complete the application form and upload with a copy of your CV
– Individuals receive access to the training notes for revision (optional)
– Complete a multiple choice assessment online (you get 3 attempts)
– Achieve a mark of 70% or higher to pass
– Receive your ICorr certification and ID card
|Recognised certificate held||ICorr certificate achieved by transition|
|NACE Level 1||ICorr Level 1|
|Frosio Level 1|
|NACE Level 2 & 3||ICorr Level 2|
|Frosio Level 2 & 3|
|BGAS Level 1 & 2|
|BGAS Site Coatings Inspector||ICorr Pipeline Coating Level 2|
Note: It is not possible to transition into a Level 3 as it is only awarded upon passing a closed book formal examination.
- Relevant subject areas within the ICORR REQ DOC
- The ICorr certification scheme
- Paint application methods
- Changes to normative documents (primarily ISO, EN and BSI standards)
- Equipment for surface preparation, paint application and paint/paint film testing
- Practices and trends
Duration: Dependent on own requirements
TYPE : Online/distance training course
ICorr Level 1
The assessment for transition to ICorr Level 1 consists of 100 randomly chosen multiple choice questions to be completed in 1 hour
ICorr Level 2
The assessment for transition to ICorr Level 2 consists of 150 randomly chosen multiple choice questions to be completed in 1 hour 30 minutes.
Course and examination enquiries
For more information including prices and availability please visit our training partners website at https://argyllruane.imeche.org/training/coating-inspection/bgas-cswip-nace-frosio-transition-into-the-icorr-scheme or alternatively you can contact them on +44(0)114 3995720.