Why become a Sustaining Company Member?
Sustaining Company Membership is rapidly increasing in popularity. Apart from the prestige value and increased exposure that a company or organisation receives from this form of membership, it also offers increased marketing opportunities. There are two grades, Sustaining Company Membership and Gold Sustaining Company Membership.
Your company will join a growing number of influential companies and organisations who see Sustaining Membership of the Institute as a valuable business tool, as well as an opportunity to express support for the premier Corrosion Institute.
Benefits of Sustaining Company Membership include:
- Free Case Study to appear in Corrosion Management Magazine periodically
- Free Listing in every issue of Corrosion Management Magazine
- Free Listing in annual Sustaining Company Member Directory, which is distributed with the Jan/Feb issue of Corrosion Management Magazine
- Free Nomination of two staff as Affiliates of the Institute (who would not qualify for Professional Membership)
- Free use of Institute of Corrosion logo on your company literature and advertising
- Free Institute of Corroion crested Certificate of Sustaining Company Membership for public display at your premises
- Free source guide listing on our web page
- Reduced rates on advertising in Corrosion Management
Additional benefits for Gold Sustaining Members
- Free Nomination of a third staff member as Affiliate of the Institute
- Gold Sustaining Member Icon on listing on ICorr website
- Gold Sustaining Member badge on directory listing
How much does it cost to join?
Company membership is £396.00 + VAT
Gold membership rate £766.00 + VAT
How to Join
Complete the application form below and pay for your subscription online. Your application will be processed at Head Office and you will receive your membership pack in due course.
Download Application Form
Download the application form and send your completed application to Head Office to be processed. Once approved you will receive your membership pack in the post.