Why become a Corporate Member?
This is the highest level of Sponsorship available to Companies, in support of the work of the Institute of Corrosion, a charitable organisation that has been operating for over 60yrs. We welcome applications from all sectors of Industry.
Benefits of Corporate Member include:
- Includes Membership for upto 10x Organisation employees as part of the package.
- Normally these would be specialist members of the Engineering Teams who are involved in Corrosion Management activities.
- The proposal is to encourage Affiliate members from all Operating areas of the Company’s business activities.
In addition to the regular benefits of ICorr membership available to the 10x employees, corporate membership will include:
- Access to Career Development & Progression Programmes (CDPP) and to the Institute’s Online Resources and Libraries.
- Advertising in Corrosion Management Magazine and on the ICorr Website free of charge.
- Discount of 10% on all Conferences and Symposia and selected ICorr Training courses.
How much does it cost to join?
Corporate Membership Fee – £3600 per year
How to join?
Contact the Head Office by either: