Why attend this course?
This one day course allows ICorr certificated Pipeline Coatings Inspectors to extend their qualification for a further five years without examination providing that an examination (or transition) was successfully completed within the last five years. The course is designed to review the information applicable to the Pipeline Coatings Inspector syllabus at all levels and gives update information on standards, technical developments and trends.
- Relevant subject areas within the ICORR REQ DOC
- The ICorr certification scheme
- Changes to normative documents (primarily ISO, EN and BSI standards)
- Any new pipeline coating materials introduced
- Any new pipeline coating application procedures
Duration: 1 day
Special note: Attendance of this course does not automatically renew existing certification. Each candidate will be required to complete a Recertification Application Form which is available from the ICorr Test Centre
Course and examination enquiries
For more information including prices and availability please visit our training partners, IMechE Engineering Training Solutions website at www.trainingsolutions.imeche.org alternatively you can contact them on +44(0)114 3995720.