A full-day course, comprising of a number of lectures covering different aspects of corrosion, providing basic information on corrosion principles and mechanisms of corrosion control:
- The objective of this course is to improve understanding of corrosion processes and to raise awareness of corrosion management.
- The lectures are provided on voluntary basis by renowned corrosion engineers / scientists.
- Target audience is: graduate engineers, non-corrosion engineers and others working closely with corrosion, (e.g. integrity engineers, inspection engineers, etc.).
- The course is hosted by ICorr Aberdeen through kind assistance of its local / national sponsors.
- Each branch sponsor may nominate up to 2 candidates to attend this course FOR FREE. Tickets for non- sponsoring delegates are £25.00 + VAT
- Spaces are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Download Registration Form
Download Course Format and Timings