The Institute of Corrosion rebrand launch is coming soon! This will involve rebranding of our website, stationery, documentation and marketing material.
To assist with this, we are looking for images that are people-focused and celebrate the people that make ICorr: the scientists, the engineers, the academics, the designers, the facility managers, the businesses, the students, the teachers. We’d also like to capture a wide range of activities, people out on-site working, people in labs, people inspecting, people networking, people meeting socially, people achieving accreditations and awards, people studying and training. In addition, rather than tired-looking images of rusty components, we’re looking for uplifting photos of pristine, gleaming infrastructure to emphasise that our members get things right!
Deadline for Entry
- The contest is open to all with a final submission date of 14 February 2020.
- Please send your photo(s) to email@example.com. Please note that max email size shall be no more than 10 MB
Format and Submission
- Images must be at least 300 dpi in their original format and submitted digitally as TIFF or JPEG files.
- Minor digital enhancement (enhancing the color/light) is acceptable, but borders, frames, special filters, text, copyright, watermarks or signatures are not permitted.
- Each uploaded image should include the name, description of activity / object, project name / project location and year the photo was taken.
- ICorr reserves the right to remove any pictures from the contest that are deemed unsuitable.
- Do not submit images you do not own or did not take yourself or any images downloaded from websites.
- By signing the official entry form and/or submitting an image electronically, you are stating that you are the owner and copyright holder of the image submitted and participants accept and agree to be bound by the rules and the decisions of contest judges, whose decisions are final.
- Although photographers retain the copyright to their images, by entering them into this contest they permit unrestricted usage by ICorr, without receiving any fee or compensation. This applies to winning and non-winning entries.
- You also represent and warrant that the photograph is your original work. If your photograph contains identifiable people, you are stating that you have permission from all of the models and have a completed photo release form in your possession.
- Apple iPad.
- Winning photo will be featured on the cover of the rebranded Corrosion Management magazine and on the landing page backdrop of the rebranded ICorr website.*
Other selected photos may be used in the new ICorr website at the discretion of ICorr.
Winning photo will be picked by a panel of ICorr judges.
* Duration of winning photo being the backdrop will be at the discretion of ICorr.
Deadline for Entry